Twin Cities Area Specialists…
NOT Traveling Storm Chasers!
Hayne Roofing has serviced the twin cities area for over 70 years. The Hayne family has four generations of fathers, sons, cousins and “extended family members” who took to roofing for either a lifetime career or to work their way through college.
With a history of family legacy comes an obligation to service and care about our customers. This helps insure that the next generation will carry on the business with pride and integrity.
Roofing, Siding, Windows, Decks, and Painting
Minnesota weather constantly wears on the exteriors of our homes in addition to high winds, tornadoes and hail. Every Spring many areas of Minnesota experience storm damage.
Our sales personnel are experienced in working with insurance companies. We are always available to meet with customers and insurance adjusters to assist in evaluating damage.
Our sales people first examine a roof for structural problems. Age wear and immediate damage are assessed as well as other exterior surfaces, including gutters, windows, siding, and decking.
Free Storm Damage Inspection
- Hayne Roofing will provide a free inspection and damage assessment and guide you through the insurance claim process
- After contacting your insurance company, a representative from Hayne Roofing will be available to meet with your insurance adjuster to identify any damage.
- When you receive a loss summary report from your insurance company, your representative from Hayne Roofing will review the claim with you.
- After final assessment, you pick the materials, type, and colors.
- Your representative will explain and review final paperwork and help you set a date for work to begin.